Foreign Degree Evaluation

Foreign Credential Evaluation

More and more, people are moving away from their home countries for work, play and education. If, in fact, your international plans include working in the same field, or to pursue higher education opportunities, you will need to be able to prove that you possess the skills and knowledge to do so. This is where foreign credential evaluation comes in.

A Local Perspective for a Global Question

Foreign academic credential evaluation allows for the grades from two different education systems to be directly compared to one another. The foreign degree and transcript are evaluated by a panel of experts to give a corresponding grade in the target education system's standard.

Idiomatic is proud to announce a strategic partnership with Scholaro, a fully accredited foreign degree evaluation company, essentially offering a "one-stop shop" for current and future clients. Scholaro is a member of the AICE, or Association of International Credential Evaluators, Inc. In one place, clients can now request certified translations valid for US government use, as well as evaluation of your foreign credentials.

How Can I Get my Foreign Degree Translated and Evaluated?

The process is very simple and consists of two parts: the translation of your foreign credentials, and the subsequent evaluation. A quick breakdown of the process is given below.

What Kinds of Foreign Degrees Can you Assess?

We can help individuals, companies, and institutions receive accurate and timely evaluations of foreign credentials. We can evaluate diplomas and academic transcripts from any country and prepare General and Course-by-Course evaluations for employment, immigration, college admission, and licensing. Here are a few examples of people requesting these services:

Are you looking for certified translation and foreign degree evaluations all in one place? Save yourself the hassle, and let Idiomatic USA help. Get in touch here for a quote.

Additionally, we provide Remote Online Notarization and Apostille services, if you have US documents that will be used abroad. Read more on that here