Medical Graduate Translations

Are you a physician or other medical interested in moving to the US for work? If so, you will need to go through a process in order to validate your degree in order to practice in the United States. The organization before which your documents must be submitted is called the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG). You must submit your documents (diploma and transcripts, etc.) to them in order to take the USMLE, and said documents documents must be translated to English by a certified translation company such as Idiomatic Translations. We are always on the forefront of any changes in legislation and offer ISO 9001:2015 quality standards.

In that case, what do you need in order to submit your medical documents to the ECFMG?

Do you need professional translations for your medical degree? If so, contact Idiomatic Translations here.

Read the next article here.